vrijdag 20 juli 2012

Sailor Socks part I






I got the sock vibe again! I promised Big Man socks for his birthday a long long time ago. Well, promises should be kept right? Since my last pair of socks took me three months, I thought it would be wise to start in time. Big Man's birthday is in October, so hopefully they will be finished in time. They are going to be starboard/port side socks. Big Man loves sailing. The toes will be either green or red, foot part will be black, heels either green or red, ankle part will be black and I am not sure what I will do with the cuff. The socks are knitted two at a time on two circulars. My idea is to keep track of my progress with a sock post every two weeks. Right now, toes are almost done. I am a slow knitter, but I think I am going to finish them in time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx