zondag 7 april 2013

Finished! Pinwheel Sweater

 


It is done!

29 stripes for the body, 14 stripes per sleeve.
That equals 57 stripes in total and this means I had to weave in 114 ends. The work is done. Yay!

I am very pleased with this vest. It is based on the pinwheel sweater from Laughing Willow but without the pinwheel effect. I just add dc rounds. The sleeves are made with the tips for making long sleeves from Pandorakick on Ravelry.

I do need to find the right spot for pinning. During the afternoon one of the shoulders was slipping off. I do have small shoulders, so maybe I have to pin it a bit higher.

I love the circle effect and it so very flattering.

I am pleased! So is Big Man and his opinions counts big time for me. Most of the time he does not have an opinion, as long as my clothing is black (haha.). This vest? He likes it. Double yay!

6 opmerkingen:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx