woensdag 17 april 2013

Garden Afternoon

Yesterday I had been laying on the couch all day, sick as a dog.... I could not keep my food down, it was horrible..

Today, after having a little bit of breakfast, I felt lots and lots better. A bit faint, but much better than yesterday!

The weather was good. A bit cloudy, but warm enough to play outside in the garden. So I opened up the door, and with Little Lady doing a little nap, I went outside with Little Man, Mies and Rover (but he is almost always outside, so it is not really going out with him.

Lots of flowers are popping up!








Yes it was fun. Little Man went to play with the other neighbourhood kids and I got to watch Mies explore some gardens. And watch the flowers.

This absolutely makes me feel good! We need to do some rearranging in the garden and put some flowers in, so it only will get better and more flowery. Can't wait!

See you soon!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooooh I love the kitty photos <3 They are so cute! I'm glad you're feeling better too, it sounds like you had a bad couple of days :( Take care and keep enjoying the nice weather! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I try to take care of myself! :) Tuesday when I was really sick and could not keep my food down was the worst, the days after that were not so bad!

      Verwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx