woensdag 26 juni 2013

Easy Livin'

 

It was an Easy Livin' day.
After immensely enjoying my Iron Maiden concert last night (together with Big Man and a friend of ours) we slipped into bed at 1 AM.
And waking up at 6 AM.
That was just too early.

Luckily for me it was my day off and I turned over and snoozed a bit before Little Lady woke up (Little Man already ran downstairs after he noticed Big Man was preparing for work).

And what was even better is that Little Man had a day off of school! No preparations for snacks, no dressing up and no early bike rides. Just snuggles on the couch in PJs.

Marvelous!

Downside: Grading week with two kids awake is not a combination.

But I got lucky again.


Little Lady and Little Man took a little nap.


Perfect.


 Mies got another froggy victim, but it seems they can rescue themselves so I did not bother saving a life today. This was the umptieth frog of the past week, so I hoped he would hop back into the bushes. Silly cats.(he hopped away five minutes after this pic and Mies decided it wasn't pretty or shiney anymore)


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got a bit of crocheting done. I hope to finish it up in a few days and post the pattern!

Have a great evening!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. dat ziet er al prachtig uit
    mooie foto's ook van die poes en kater
    liefs jenneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The afghan is beautiful. I love the way you speak of your family, they sound wonderful. love Carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx