donderdag 4 juli 2013

Nature in the Home ~ "Red"

Last week I hopped over from SweetPea's blog to a place called Little Green Shed.. A lovely little place on the world wide web with lots of inspiration.

Lou hosts a weekly link party in which bloggers can post their pictures of little things associated with nature in the Home.

My pictures are mostly made in and around the Home (I hope the garden counts as "Home"!) and I love photography, so I thought it would be lovely to join this weekly link up!

The theme from this week was "red".....



The only things that were red in the garden this week... 
A lovely little LadyBug sitting in the hedge before it flew away, and the currants that are changing their colour from green to red.


Linking up @ Week 18 of Nature in the Home

5 opmerkingen:

  1. First ladybird of the year, gorgeous, I love them. Great against green and so spotty! katie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the photo of the ladybird, we usually get hundreds in our garden but I haven't seen one yet this year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello! Those currants are going to be so lush when they fully ripen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Both pictures are wonderful. love Carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great photos and beautiful ladybird. Xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx