vrijdag 2 augustus 2013

Refuelling but Keeping my Hands Busy


As I told you yesterday, I have decided to take a tiny break from blogging. Live blogging actually.

As Michele wrote here, it is a great thing to have a blog (I am loving it) but it is hard work. And as everyone is going on a holiday in real life, sometimes it is good to take a step back and refuel the batteries.

I am going to enjoy some free time with kids and hubby and do some IRL stuff. Enjoy life.

So for about three weeks, I am on a blog break.

That doesn't mean nothing is going to happen over here!

The last few weeks I have been collecting a few blogposts and even two new patterns to leave you with.

And what am I going to do?

I am going to do this:




Weave in ends (sometime)


Knit socks (yay!)



Read books.


Make a baby gift and a wedding gift.


See? I am still busy :)

Have fun with the scheduled posts. I will be popping in for a comment or two, but real blogging will be back in a few weeks!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Enjoy your time off! Yes, blogging can take a lot of time and energy...but the nice thing is, that most in the same boat and will be there when you return.

    I will look forward to your return.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words ! I am enjoying my time off! See you soon :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx